- Is an account necessary for placing an order?
Although you can order as a guest, having an Ayat b Wardrobe account will enhance your shopping experience by keeping you up to date with newsletters, storing your billing/shipping information and ensuring faster checkouts.
- How do I make an account?
To create your very own Online Account on our website, follow these simple instructions:
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ button on the home page
- Click on the ‘Create an Account’ button
- Click on the ‘Create an Account’ button at the bottom of the screen
- What if I forget my password?
In the event of a forgotten password, simply:
- Click on ‘Forgot Password’ on the sign in page
- Enter your email address
- Click on the link sent to you in your email address
- Enter your new password
- How can I update/edit my shipping or billing address details?
Go to ‘My Account’ and click on ‘Edit’ at the address tab to enter your new address.
- Where can I view my order history?
Your order history will be available on your Dashboard on your Account page
- How can I place an order?
Once you have added all your desired items to your shopping cart, follow these instructions:
To order as a guest :
- Click on the ‘Cart’ button and proceed to Checkout
- Enter all your required shipping and billing information
- Click on ‘Confirm Order’ and check your email for a Sales Order Summary
To order with your Ayat B Wardrobe account :
- Click on the ‘Cart’ button and proceed to Checkout
- Click on ‘’Continue to Payment Method’ and choose your method
- Click on ‘Complete Order’ and check your email for a Sales Order Summary
- What if I don’t get a Sales Order Summary?
A Sales Order Summary is essentially a soft receipt that should be emailed to you within an hour of placing your order. If you don’t get one in your inbox, check your junk/spam folder and if it still isn’t there, email to email@example.com to confirm your order.
- Does adding an item to the shopping cart reserve it?
No, an item will only be reserved for you after you have confirmed your order at checkout.
- How will I know that you have received my order?
The Sales Order Summary emailed to you will act as confirmation that your order has been logged in our record. If you do not get this email, please contact through email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can I track my order?
The ‘Order History’ section on your Dashboard will give you details pertaining to your previous orders as well the status of your current order with regards to the stage of processing.
- What different order statuses can I face?
- Payment Pending Authorization: Your order has been logged and we are waiting for authorization from the payment gateway.
- Payment Authorized, Order Processing: Authorization has been received from the payment gateway and your order is being processed.
- Order Shipped: Your order has been shipped by the seller and is on its way.
- Order complete: Shipment received, and transaction completed.
- Order Cancelled: The order was canceled.
- What are the benefits of ordering through an account?
Having an account will allow you to save your billing and shipping information for quick checkouts, allow you to view all your previous order history and enable you to subscribe to our weekly newsletter which will keep you up to date with all of our exciting new products and promotions.
- What is the difference between the Order ID and Tracking ID?
Your Order ID will be used to identify your order and will be a part of the Order Sales Summary email. Another email will be sent to you once your order has been dispatched with your Tracking ID which will allow you to check the status of your delivery on the courier’s website.
- Can I add items or make changes to an existing order?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to combine orders or add items to an existing order once the order has been processed.
- Can an order be available for store pickup?
Unfortunately, we do not offer store pickups yet.
What payment options do I have?
- Online payment (Visa Debit/Credit, Master Debit/Credit, AMEX)
- Apple Pay (On Apple devices)
- Google Pay
- Amazon Pay
- Klarna (Payment in installments)
Is it safe to use my credit/debit card to make payments?
All payment information on our website is processed on a fully encrypted and secure platform and kept confidential with only authorized personnel having access to your information.
- What should I do if my payment fails?
In case of payment failure, make sure that the payment information you have provided is accurate. If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it is normally reimbursed to your bank account within 7 business days. You can email us on email@example.com with your order number for any clarification.
- What is the delivery time?
Order delivery can take between 7 to 10 working days for unstitched and readymade items. Order delivery also depends on the availability of the product. Custom stitched orders will take at least 2 weeks (Stitched orders during peak time such as Eid can take up to 4 weeks that’s why it is good to order keeping enough time in between). Timely delivery is subject to the availability of stocks and payment authorizations. In certain cases, we might request for some form of payment verification or source to process the order.
- What are the delivery charges for local and International orders?
We deliver worldwide, including the UK, Europe, US, Canada, the Middle East, and Asia. When checking out without creating an account, please note the United Kingdom is selected as default. Don't forget to change it!
Ayat B Wardrobe uses my Hermes service for deliveries within UK (Free delivery to all the UK addresses on the minimum order of £60.00 and above. £2.99 delivery charge will be applicable on all orders below £60.00)
Orders over £250 will be eligible for the free delivery discount.
For international orders (Outside of the United Kingdom), shipment charges will vary according to the order value. Please note that the minimum order value for the international customers is £50.00.
|Order Value||Shipment Charges|
|Below £50.00||Not Applicable|
|£50.00 - £120.00||£20.00|
|£121.00 - £300.00||£25.00|
Customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches the destination country. Depending on the value of your order, your parcel may or may not be charged customs or import duties. If your parcel is charged, it is up to the person receiving the parcel to cover these costs. Unfortunately, Ayat b Wardrobe has no control over these charges. Customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country so we cannot give an exact figure of the fee you will incur. You may wish to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges when your parcel arrives. We work closely with our shipping partner to minimize the potential impact of custom delays on our international customers.
- Does the price of the order include shipping charges?
For international orders, shipping charges are mentioned separately as a part of the order. Final amount charged will include shipping charges.
- How do I check the delivery status?
On dispatch, you will be provided a Tracking ID for your order through email and text message. You can also log on to the Courier Partner’s websites for local and international orders respectively, enter your tracking ID and track your order.
- What manner of shipping do you use?
We use myHermes and Royal Mail for local orders and Skynet or DHL for international ones.
- How many times will the courier agent attempt to deliver my order in case I am unavailable to receive it?
Delivery agents usually make multiple attempts to deliver a parcel. Kindly ensure that the given address, and postcode is accurate while placing an order. The Courier service might leave a delivery card to pick your parcel from their depot or may return the item(s) to us.
- Can I get the shipping/billing address of order changed after it has been processed?
It is only possible to change the address of a processed order before it has been dispatched. However, once the order is with the courier service the address will not be changed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance in this regard.
- Can orders be gift wrapped?
Yes, they can. Email email@example.com for more details (additional charges may apply).
- Why is it mandatory to give personal information?
Customer information pertaining to name, card billing details, and shipping addresses are necessary to process any electronic transactions via credit/debit cards or PayPal. These are essential inputs into the fraud detection mechanisms.
- Is my personal information kept secure?
All payment and shipping data presented by our clients is kept secure and classified. Only approved personnel have access to this data.
- Will I receive online security email every time I place an order with you?
Although, online security is implied for each order and the confirmation procedure is one- time for account information, if you are utilizing a different debit/credit card, your request will be subjected to online security confirmation once more.
- What are cookies and why should I know about them?
Cancellations/ Refunds/ Exchanges:
- What is the Business policy for Refund/Exchange or order cancelation?
The order can be cancelled by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours after placing it. Orders cannot be cancelled once they are processed or despatched. No refund or exchange will be facilitated in such circumstance.
Wrong received order can be returned or exchange. The customer has to contact us via email. Please ensure that product is not used, and it must be in its original condition with tags. Untagged or wore clothes will not be returned or exchanged.
Please note that custom stitched orders cannot be returned for refunds (Suit stitched on customer measurements is of no use for another customer)
Request for exchange (unstitched and readymade items) should be received within 24 hours of placing an order via email. Time of exchange will depend upon the availability of the desired product and it will normally be taken as a new order with the same timeline.
For further details please refer to our Terms & Conditions